From ice-skating to pottery painting, there are an incredible range of ways for you, friends and family to spend hard-earned Time Credits over the festive period.
Whether you decide to spend Time Credits on an activity for yourself or gift them to others, read this round-up of some of our favourite Time Credits spend opportunities across our regional networks and get inspired to try something new!
- One of the newer additions to the Time Credits spend network, visit the London Transport Museum to learn more about the iconic double decker buses and underground lines that keep the capital rolling. There’s even a tube driving simulator!
- It’s difficult to find a more Christmassy activity than a visit to Santa, who has installed himself at Paddington Central this December. Pop along on 13 December and you might spot one of his faithful reindeer…
NORTH WEST ENGLAND
- Take your volunteer friends and pit your strengths at Timed Trap, an interactive escape room in Preston, Lancashire. Will you get out in time? (Time Credits can be exchanged for entry as part of a group booking, and sessions must be booked in advance.)
- We’ve heard a rumour that the Wild Discovery petting zoo in Preston is hosting a herd of visiting reindeer in the coming weeks, joining their usual animal residents.
EAST OF ENGLAND
- Pick up the paintbrush and create your own ceramic masterpiece at Paint me Ceramics in Hunstanton or Crafty Monkey Pottery Painting in St Neots. Also perfect for a DIY gift idea!
- Learn how to fix and maintain your bike in 2018 by attending one of Outspoken’s Bike Maintenance workshops. Based in Cambridge, Outspoken aim to get more people enthusiastic about cycling and run a range of cycle-themed events including a pedal-powered cinema!
SOUTH EAST WALES
- Have fun on the ice this winter and book onto an after school skate session or a family disco session at Ice Arena in Cardiff.
- Take the whole family to watch the adventures of Mole, Ratty and Toad at the Sherman Theatre’s production of The Wind in the Willows. Tickets are just two Time Credits each, and the play runs from 1-30 December.
SOUTH WEST WALES
- Exchange your Time Credits for admission to one of Cadw’s South West Wales venues and see historic wonders such as Cilgerran Castle, Kidwelly Castle and Laugharne Castle.
- If the weather isn’t bright enough to venture outdoors but you need to burn off some Christmas mince pies, spend your Time Credits on a fast paced laser tag adventure at the L.E.C. Laser Centre in Llanelli.