Read our latest selection of Time Credits spend offers from across our regional networks, and this spring be inspired to try something new! From dog training sessions, award-winning high ropes courses to toboggan runs, we’ve pulled together an array of exciting opportunities to get your heart pumping and spark some synapses after the winter chill. For those of you with Time Credits to gift, we’ve also included a couple of ideas that might help shape up plans for Valentines Day…
ENGLAND (SCROLL DOWN FOR WALES)
LONDON & BUCKS
- This offer is a first of its kind for the Time Credits spend network – you can now take your pet canine to dog training sessions in Finsbury Park, north London! Sessions run on Thursdays and Sundays, and are two Time Credits each to attend. Sessions also ideal for individuals that want to get to know dogs, or conquer any fears. Contact: Sue Evans.
- Try a martial art and join Sensei Clinton Gregory for a karate class, at one of six locations across London. There are classes for both adults and children, and classes are one Time Credit per class, regardless of whether you are a beginner or practising for your black belt. Call Clinton in advance to book your place/07792 273644.
- Take a trip to the stunning house and gardens of National Trust heritage property Waddesdon Manor in Buckinghamshire. Admission to the house and grounds is three Time Credits, and the Victorian landscaped gardens feature ornamental flower beds and an ornate working aviary.
EAST OF ENGLAND
- Skate, dance or simply fall over on the ice rink at Planet Ice in Gillingham, Kent. Home to all ice disciplines including figure skating, two Time Credits will get you entry to one public ice skating session.
- From 10 February, you can take the family to explore three historic ships as well as a wealth of maritime artefacts and interactive learning activities at the Historic Dockyard in Chatham. Single entry admission is four Time Credits.
- Climbing centre meets theme park at the Clip’n’Climb in Cambridge, which features 20 different challenges including Jungle Gym, Stairway to Heaven and the perilous Vertical Drop. Hand over two Time Credits to try one climbing session – weekdays, term time only.
NORTH WEST ENGLAND
- Embark on a three hour treetop course, for three Time Credits, and test your confidence with scaling heights. Perfect as a volunteer team-building social, this is one of the multi award-winning courses delivered by Go Ape Rivington.
- Take your date for an old skool bowling evening at MFA Bowl in Preston. Time Credits will get you access to a one hour session in the lanes, but there is also a cafe on-site, video games and pool tables (American and English versions.)
SOUTH EAST WALES
- Like football? Golf? If the answers to both of those is yes, then Rhondda Golf Club’s ‘Footgolf’ might be for you. Use your Time Credits to try out their 9-hole footgolf course, and why not bring a friend along at the same time…
- Whatever the weather is doing outside, you can mix socialising and fitness with a friendly (or competitive) game of table tennis. There’s no need to book ahead, simply show up at Cardiff City Community Table Tennis Club with your Time Credits to play!
SOUTH WEST WALES
- Open all year around, Ski Pembrey boasts some of the most comprehensive ski facilities in the whole of Wales. Grab yourself a pre-booked ski session or three rides on the Cobra Toboggan Run for only one Time Credit. You can also exchange Time Credits for parking.
- Looking for a quality venue for your valentine date night? Try Brynaman Cinema for 1920s comfort, tradition and style combined with state of the art cinema facilities. Open 7 days a week and showing all the latest blockbusters, Time Credits can be used for any showing in Screen One.